Is your wedding date approaching soon? On every wedding, the star and the center of the event is always the bride. You need to look your best, wear the most glamorous wedding gown, and be a princess for a day. However, looking for the best wedding gown for your big day is a challenge that you have to do very soon. What would be the best style and material for you?
Vincenzo Pintaudi Couture has the answer. They have a wide range of bridal couture for you. You can choose from. You can look dazzling and surely eye-catching in your wedding day. Make the mother of the bride or groom beautiful with their fashionable gowns. Aside from that, they have made to measure couture and you can make heads turn with their Red-carpet gowns.
Who is Vincenzo Pintaudi?
Vincenzo Pintaudi is one of Australia’s most popular bridal couturier who has been known to work with the brides and celebrities from Melbourne, Sydney. Vicenzo Pintaudi has also made a name for himself not only locally but also, overseas. Theirs is no duplicate in Vicenza’s gown. Every woman who has the opportunity to wear his fabulous designs are walking down the aisle, or flaunting herself in the red carpet in a personalized, one of a kind gown.
Vincenzo has experience for bridal couture as well as ready-to-wear industry. He is using only exquisite fabrics, laces, embroideries that can be found all over the world. He loves to experiment to get the best out of the material. Vicenzo and his team are aiming to think out of the box which will always make their client leave the shop with a smile on their faces.
Tips to Find your Perfect Wedding Dress.
When you are ready to start wedding dress shopping, you might already have a design and style in your head. But how can you find the best wedding dress that would be perfect for your body type?
- For the Cute Petites. Avoid overwhelming your small frame. You have to choose airy sheaths or trumpet styles to show your best assets.
- Pear Shaped. The skirt should flare out in an A formation that is usually from the waist to the floor.
- If You’re Busty. Dresses with scooped neckline are the best for you. It will show more of your face without exposing too much on the upper part of your body.
- For the Plus-Sized. An Empire dress would be perfect for your body types. The skirt should begin from the bust down to the floor.
- The Apple-Shaped Body. Choose a dress that would show the smallest point on the waistline than it should flare downward to an A-line formation down to the floor.
- For the Tall Brides. Emphasize you’re a natural shape. Choose a dress with a lower waistline with a floor length hem.
How to Contact Vicenzo Pintaudi Couture.
The shop is located at 1166 High Street, Armadale, 3143, Australia. They are open from Monday to Wednesdays 10 Am to 5 PM, Thursdays to Fridays 10 AM to 8 PM, Saturdays at 10 AM to 5 PM and Sundays 12 PM to 4PM. You can call them at +61 3 9939 7739. Set an appointment for consultations and if you want to try their available gowns at the shop. You can also send an email for your inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org